May 08, 2006

parent teacher interveiws...

I have a parent teacher interview this afternoon. I hate those things.
I have a feeling that Jai "lost" his behaviour book at the begining of last week for a reason. I am a little worried..... Jai's not a big fan of authority....
And he argues with adults if he thinks he is right. So I am loathe to go.
It should be ok though.
On another note, Jai had a serious infection in his foreskin....Due to AHHH!!! not washing it or shaking it properly!!!! I was a bit worried about it, but I took him to the docs and I have some antibiotics that started clearing it up straight away. I gave him his third dose of it this morning and it's looking much better....phew!!!
I am prpbably going to bring home a shitload of books this afternoon, as I am doing the afternoon shift till 2:45. Maybe I should go in early....I'll go in at 11 thirty to check the roster. I Love working there!!
I'll check back later to tell you how Im going...and what books I brought home.

1 comment:

Hashi said...

I'm so happy about your job. You go girl!