June 24, 2006

Mackay Show Madness


So much has happened since I last entered a blog entry!!
My Son Jai had his eighth birthday. He got a tonne of cool presents including a small tv, a DIGITAL camera and a robosapian.
I know we spoil him but he is very mature for his age, and besides It's so fun to see his eyes light up.
Mum also sent me a lovely new Apple Laptop with I am using right now!! It was a little scary at first but I am getting used to it. It is so Mad!!! Thank you Mum!!
The other night we went to the Mackay Show. It was heaps of fun!!! We went on the rollercoaster...It was Jai's first time on a roller coaster! As we came down the first dip, a photo was taken. And here it is!!

1 comment:

Hashi said...

Wild! Great expressions on everyone's faces! I think Jai was really brave. I was MUCH too scared at his age.