August 27, 2006

NO TITLES

it’s become my shadow,
my pillow
and my only friend...
A bed to lie in...........

when i am unwell

While, if I envy you
or scorn your kind...
The chasm intervenes us...
Your mind is not my mind...

Today I feel rejected,
Or am I just
pushing you away...
The look I gave you
and the silence
says all I really want to say

This is all
All I’ve ever had
I’ve grown accustomed
Don’t you push me

Don’t... you.....push.......me.

I’m so qurky?
don’t you want me,
i’m so sweet.
I will adore you
More than I adore me
Im all you ever wanted
Just don’t look inside.

Pandora's kisses



written by Tui Cook
27/8/06

1 comment:

eviecarling said...

Tui, in checking your mum's blog to see if she has entered anything since flying to Australia, I thought of you.

Although you and I have never met, I have heard about you for years. Your mum and I are good friends. She has been a wonderful support over the years and I will never forget how her frankness and honesty helped me to hurdle a large puddle that lay before me. I will be eternally grateful to her.

While it is an unfortunate reason that your mum has come back to Australia, perhaps you and she will have some time with one another. If you get the chance, I hope it helps to wash away the blues you were feeling a couple of weeks ago.

You all are in thought.

Love, Yvette